Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Ready

I did the shopping Friday and Saturday. Got everything except for pecans and parsley. Since I'm feeling especially lazy and it looks like rain, I'm wondering if I can get on without them. Ha! I'll probably make a Wednesday morning run. Hopefully, someone will want a pound cake and I'll need to leave the house anyway.




So here are the goods. The fridge is packed!





PB220014

Check out the herbage.









PB220015

Fruit and veggies: apples and cranberries for the pie (plus cranberry sauce) and lots of greens. There are some carrots and celery peeking out.





Aromatics and potatoes. There are six pounds of potatoes elsewhere in the kitchen.





PB220021

And here's the guest of honor! He'll look much more auspicious on Thursday ;-)





PB220019

No comments: