Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Small Disappointment

Our managment elected not to use my services for the holiday party. Luckily, I just have extra eggs I'll have to use. I was so excited about the opportunity. Oh well. Maybe I can invite folks over for breakfast one morning ... It looks like I will be eating lots of fritata and strata during the holidays! I will still make red velvet cupcakes for me. I love to freeze them and the portion control is a good thing. On another note, we had a cookie exchange at work today. I made butter cookies which turned out really well. I was going to do some fancy decorations with fondant and royal icing, but when I read the recipe this morning, I realized I didn't have any glucose. I guess it was a good thing because I took me long enough to finish baking all of them and decorate them with some colored sugar. Everybody liked them, so it was a good day after all.

No comments: